We are looking for a overseas education counsellor for our office location: Dwarka
Study Abroad Counsellor
Must have 1-3 years of work experience of Overseas Education Counseling.
In-depth understanding of Overseas Education Counseling, Admission processes for Canada, the USA, and the UK. Meeting students & taking required information for profile assessment. Counsel Students over the phone, in-person and provide professional assistance for various courses suitable for them. Regular Follow-ups with Students and maintaining excellent relationships with them.
Counsellor must have Excellent command over English. Sound Confidence level and Communication skills.
- Knowledge about study destinations: Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Germany and universities and colleges
- Participate in educational activities such as seminars, exhibitions, campus seminars, interview sessions and any promotional activities.
- Familiar with the use of technology.
- We require initiative takers, dedicated individuals with high level of work ethics
Perks and Benefits
- Corporate working environment
- 6 days working (Rotational Week Off) – Willing to work on weekends as well.
- Monetary/non-monetary incentive structure basis performance
Job Type: Full-time On-Site
Direction : Google Map
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com