Law has opened immense scope for young career aspirants as they can shape a promising career in this stream. They can become professional lawyers, legal advisors, law experts, etc and earn a prestigious life of name and fame. However, they must get admission in one of India’s best National Law Universities (NLUs). CLAT® or Common Law Admission Test is the entrance test through which students become eligible for admission in any of the NLUs.
Aim Ladder has a specialized course for those aspiring for CLAT®. With our prolonged experience and impeccable expertise, we have created a result-oriented program to help students clear CLAT® successfully.
CLAT Test Preparation:
- CLAT is conducted every year by the 20 National Law Universities (NLUs) of the country.
- This test is feasible for both undergraduates (12th pass-outs) as well as graduates. Their admission after clearing CLAT happens according to their eligibility. Country’s 20 NLUs offer 2352 seats for UG and 632 seats for PG students.
- Students pursuing CLAT after 12th class have to take up the 5-year integrated program which comprises of BA LLB (Hons.), B.Com. LLB (Hons.) and B.Sc. LLB (Hons.)
- Students pursuing CLAT after graduation have to take up the LLM courses.
- The eligibility to appear for CLAT is decided based upon the age of the candidate and his / her grade or score in the 12th standard.
CLAT® Exam Patter
- CLAT® analyses a student’s aptitude and reasoning capability.
- CLAT® comprises of 5 sections, all of which are compulsory. They are – Verbal, General Knowledge, Mathematics, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- Student earns one mark for every correct answer. But there is also minus marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
|Subject/Section||No. of Questions
|Total Time||120 Minutes|
You can register for the CLAT exam on the official website. Here’s how.
- Fill in your basic information and create a Login ID and Password.
- Scan and upload your photograph and required documents.
- Fill in the application form with complete details.
- Pay the CLAT fees.
When the admit card is released for registered candidates, you can download it by logging in on the official website.
The cost of the test for General and OBC category is INR 4000 and for SC, ST is INR 3500
Result & Score:
After the declaration of results, you can check them on the official website. It will show you the CLAT scores, All India Rank and Category Rank.
For LLB, there are a total of 200 questions in 5 sections of 200 marks.
For LLM, there are a total of 150 questions in 3 sections of 150 marks.